
We have made it to the last day of April. It's unbelievable how fast it went by. I have been so busy at school doing clay with my kids that my days aer going by quicker than ever. I glazed a dog treat jar that I bought at Ceramic Cottage, and I'm firing it today, so I can't wait to see it tomorrow! Yesterday Mom and I decided to walk 3 miles since it was so nice out. I love this nice weather. I made salmon for dinner and then we made some guacamole to have for a snack for later. Guacamole is the only thing that I have gotten Scott to help prepare that he likes doing. He makes me chop the peppers though. We had a pretty calm evening. I finished glazing my treat jar and we watched some Ocean Force Hawaii. I'm excited that it's supposed to be so nice today. I bought a pink shirt at Target over the weekend. It has dragonflies on it and it's really cute. I wore it today since it's short sleeves. I like pink things! Here's a picture of my painters palette cookie cake. Happy hump day and there are only 20 days of school left!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment