Back to Monday already. Scott and I had a great weekend. I stayed for an hour at the party after school. I figured that was enough time, and I didn't want to eat dinner without him. We went to El Chico for our Friday night date night. Saturday morning we got up and he went with me to buy glazes for my school. I got a few more things to paint on my own while I was there. I love ceramics! Then I went and got my hair cut. It looks so cute. I had all the layers cut off and some short side bangs added. I really like it. Since it was such a beautiful day out, Scott and I walked around Utica Square for a little while and then got hungry and went to Te Kei's. We still had money left on our gift card, so it only cost us $3. That night we had dinner with his parents and came home and watched a movie. Sunday was our work around the house day. We went to Aldi to get most of our groceries, then to Wal-Mart to get the things that Aldi didn't have. Aldi has such cheap prices. I told Scott if I'm a stay at home Mom we'll have to shop there all the time! We cleaned out the fridge and got everything put away and cleaned around the house for a little bit. I had to go to Michael's to get stuff for school, then we went to Academy. Scott found me some pink ear protection for when we go to the gun range. We're going today, so I can't wait to wear them. They're so girlie. We pretty much had a calm evening. WE grilled a steak and made it into a steak salad, then went on a walk with the dogs and watched some shows we recorded. It's never exciting starting a new work week, but this is the last Monday in April, and not counting today, there are 22 days of school left!!!!! I finally got my cookie cake uploaded too. Happy Monday.Monday, April 28, 2008
Monday
Back to Monday already. Scott and I had a great weekend. I stayed for an hour at the party after school. I figured that was enough time, and I didn't want to eat dinner without him. We went to El Chico for our Friday night date night. Saturday morning we got up and he went with me to buy glazes for my school. I got a few more things to paint on my own while I was there. I love ceramics! Then I went and got my hair cut. It looks so cute. I had all the layers cut off and some short side bangs added. I really like it. Since it was such a beautiful day out, Scott and I walked around Utica Square for a little while and then got hungry and went to Te Kei's. We still had money left on our gift card, so it only cost us $3. That night we had dinner with his parents and came home and watched a movie. Sunday was our work around the house day. We went to Aldi to get most of our groceries, then to Wal-Mart to get the things that Aldi didn't have. Aldi has such cheap prices. I told Scott if I'm a stay at home Mom we'll have to shop there all the time! We cleaned out the fridge and got everything put away and cleaned around the house for a little bit. I had to go to Michael's to get stuff for school, then we went to Academy. Scott found me some pink ear protection for when we go to the gun range. We're going today, so I can't wait to wear them. They're so girlie. We pretty much had a calm evening. WE grilled a steak and made it into a steak salad, then went on a walk with the dogs and watched some shows we recorded. It's never exciting starting a new work week, but this is the last Monday in April, and not counting today, there are 22 days of school left!!!!! I finally got my cookie cake uploaded too. Happy Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You cookie cake is so cute!! I love the ladybug. You may have to make one for my class on the last day of school.
I'm sure they would like it!
Post a Comment