Tuesday, April 1, 2008
April
Happy April Fools Day. I personally don't like April fool's day, but I'm glad it's April. It finally quit raining yesterday, so Mom came over and her and I went on a 3 mile walk. Then, Scott decided we needed to go to the TU basketball game. I had him call one of his guy friends from CG to see if I could get out of it, but his daughter was sick, so I went. It was kind of fun. I'm not a basketball fan at all, but we did both go to TU, and Scott loves TU basketball. He used to play in the basketball band, so I think it brought back fun memories for him. Even though we both went to TU, we had never gone to a game before. So, we went in our blue and gold. It's funny how rough and stressful college seems when you're in it and when you graduate you think Oh I wish I were back in college when every thing was worry free. It wasn't worry free, but I guess it seems that way now that we have full time jobs and houses. I decided I would go to Quik Trip this morning and get a cappuccino and breakfast sandwich. I used to get a Starbucks with Mom every Friday last year, but I haven't been able to do that this year. I left once when we had a break and met Mom and got a Starbucks, but it used to be a ritual. The bad thing is that we live so close to my school that I essentially go past it just to go to QT. So, I came to school from a different way and of course I turned too soon as was momentarily lost. I've only lived over on this side for 26 years, so you'd think I would know where I was going. But, don't forget that I'm directionally challenged. Normally I would have freaked out, but I knew if I kept going I would figure out where I was. The funny thing about it is that I did the exact same thing one time after school when I left to go to Braum's and came back. I'm such a creature of habit. I don't like our paper person. They are incompetent. This morning my newspaper was in the street in front of our house. When we put our trash out, it will be on top of the pile or next to it. Is it really that hard to put a tiny bit of effort into throwing it a little farther. They way it has been looking is like they did a tiny little elbow through. It probably even hit the side of their car on the way out. anyways, I called and complained, so we'll see if it is any better tomorrow. Happy April Fools and don't let any one play any pranks on you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment