Monday, April 7, 2008

TBIM

The weekend is already over :( Friday Mom and I took the dogs on a walk while Scott went to the gym. Then Scott and I went on a date to Macaroni Grill. We had such a pleasant experience. Our waiter was great, which always makes a difference. Saturday morning Mom and I went to Drug Mart because all of their Hall mark cards are on sale for .25. Then we went to Bodeans to get some fish, Akins and Petsmart. Scott went to the gun show with Dad after he got off work, so Mom and I went to Target and Michael's. Michael's had a 50% off coupon last Sunday so I went on Friday and Saturday to buy expensive cake things for half off! I wanted to take course 3 this month, so I called and they said they would call me back. They didn't call me back to tell me a time so I called on Friday. They said the class starts on Monday so I went on Friday to sign up. Turns out it started on Friday. No one was there, so maybe they cancelled it. I don't want to pay to take it and miss one of the 4 classes. Sunday morning I went to church and then to Aldi. After that we went out to Mohawk Park for a birthday picnic for my uncle Kim's stepson. I took Sasha with us. It was nice because the weather was so pretty. When I got home Scott and I went for some ice cream and then I made dinner. We had stuffed salmon and garden pea soup. The soup was from a new recipe I thought I would try. Scott didn't like it. He tried a few bites, but said he didn't like peas, and that it tasted like mushy peas! This morning I went to use the bathroom here at work and found a snake. It was quite surprising. I got Mr. Tom our janitor to take it outside. 2 different times now some random person has made a post on my blog about see here please. When I click on it or on them to see who the hell they are, it tries to infect my computer with spy ware. So, guhn whoever you are, quit putting your shit on my blog. If you read this, don't click on a post from guhn. Anyways, happy Monday.

No comments: