35 days of school left, and it's Wednesday already. The past 2 days of school have gone by very smoothly, so hopefully today will as well. I have my C group of kids today, and they can be a bit of a handful, so I'm praying today isn't killer. After school yesterday Scott and I went and got Dad and we went to the gun range. The boys had bought new toys at the gun show so they had to go try them out. I am a much better shot on a revolver, or so I thought. My first round through the 9mm I hit 2 out of 10 and spent the time while Scott was shooting pouting about it. i don't usually suck at things, so it's frustrating when I don't get the hang of something as easily as I feel that I should. Things turned around after that, and turns out I'm a better shot on it than Scott is and I did really well once I got the hang of it. Now we each have a gun in close proximity to our sleeping quarters, so if someone happens to break in, it will be bad news for them. I made my cookie cake for CG in the shape of a flower from my petal pan. I started decorating it last night and finished it this morning. I'm getting kind of excited about maybe getting a website up. I can't tell you the name yet. It's hard figuring out prices though. I'm trying to make a lot more cakes so I can have good pictures. I'll try to put a picture of my cookie on here. It's purple, (which happens to be my favorite color) with a yellow center.
So I reported this "guhn" person to blogger for trying to infect my computer with spyware. I didn't check my e-mail from home yesterday, so I don't know if they have responded. "guhn" made a comment on my blog yesterday. What nerve. Mom said she heard that My Space is having problems with people posing as friends and it being a virus, so that could be what's going on here. Luckily my computer here at work is guarded with almost anything you can imagine. Anyways, enjoy the sunshine right now because it's supposed to get stormy once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment