Thursday, April 10, 2008

Conferences

I'm preparing to spend the most boring 3 hours of my life here at school tonight. Parent Teacher Conferences. Blah. So my coconut cake and cookie cake were a hit last night. Maybe I'll start getting some orders for birthday cakes from people I know. I guess I will be making a lot of example cakes so I can take pictures of them. I'll be sending them with Scott most likely! Perhaps I will make Mema a get well soon cake for her knee surgery. Perhaps. I prepared our guest bathroom for us and our animal family in case we had to go take cover during the night. I put some pillows, blankets, pretzels, Perrier water, my little radio, batteries, scissors, leashes, 1 squeaky toy, my camera and most importantly, my purse. I could just imagine my purse getting blown away. Some of it seems kind of random, but it is typical for my way of thinking. Luckily we didn't need to go hide. I put Nelly's collar back on her in case she ran off if we got hit. you have to think of these things you know. Jerry and Nelly have a conspiracy against me. They work together to take her collar off and then go hide it. I'm going to get her one like Jerry's. I got it at Southern Agriculture and it's jewelled, but it's not fabric. I can barely get it off of him, so I know if I get her one that he won't be able to help her out of it. I would like to get them all micro chipped. The dogs are all chipped, but not the cats. We also need to get them their shots and kennel cough vaccine for when we board them. The problem is that we only have 1 carrier and 3 cats. I guess sometime we're going to have to go buy 2 more. Just wait until we add a baby to all of our mixture. Then things will really be interesting. 5 school days until our break!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love that you put your purse in the bathroom! And pretzels. Love it!

JenPen said...

I would put my purse in the bathroom too!! I would love for you to make a cake for my birthday!!