Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Almost May
I can't believe tomorrow is the last day in April. I was a little sad this morning because when I woke up I thought it was already Wednesday, and I wasn't too pleased when I figured out that it was indeed only Tuesday. Yesterday Scott left work early because they weren't busy, so we went to the gun range as soon as I got home. I completely suck at the 9mm. I hate that, because I usually don't suck. I did well with the revolver, and I looked hot in my new pink ear protection, so that's really all that matters. We had to go back to Michael's because I didn't count the number of things I bought for teacher appreciation week carefully and I needed 6 more. Then we went to backyard burgers for dinner and to Sam's to get side dishes for CG tomorrow. We're having Chinese food, so we bought egg rolls and edamame. When I got home I made a cookie cake to take to my last PLC on Thursday. I only intended to bake it yesterday and decorate it tonight, but for some reason I had every color of the rainbow of icing except for blue, so I went ahead and decorated it. I made it a painters palette with a brush and did rainbow order around the edges. I'll try to show a picture tomorrow. I really like making cookie cakes! I've been really busy at school lately, so I haven't had a lot of time to get other things done during the day. The days are flying by. 21 days left!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is funny to me how much you like shooting guns!!!
Post a Comment