
So here's one of the pictures of Scott's cake. Our computer is way to slow this morning so I didn't have time to try to rotate pictures and add them. It takes like 5 minutes to add 1 picture. I think this summer we'll have to get a new computer.
The frogs were supposed to be the main part of the cake, but I had so much fun making the under sea things that I had to make the frogs small or they would have looked funny. Most of the decorations were done with a tip 1 or 2, so they were tiny! I took better pictures with my real camera, so when I get those developed I'll put them on here. Tonight is parent teacher conferences. I
definitely wasn't in a hurry to get out of bed and be here that long. I'm going to try to go to
pilates after, but we'll see how tired I am. Our considerate principal called a staff meeting for tomorrow morning, so after we have to stay 3 hours, we have to get to work early the next day. What fun. After school I have a
UCTA meeting and then CG. If we weren't going to be out of school Friday I would have really liked to take off on Thursday. I think Scott is going to bring us some Subway for dinner so that will be nice. It was a pleasant break on Thursday when he came up. I'm meeting with my principal after school for
hopefully my last assessment and goal follow up. One of my kindergarten girls came and found me yesterday morning and gave me a necklace and earrings she had made with her grandma. It was really cute. As soon as I walked in another one of my K girls was waiting in the front and she ran up and hugged me. At first the Kindergarten class was my most stressful, but now it has become my favorite.
They're so sweet.I think maybe I should teach kindergarten. Or maybe I should just have my own children. Who knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment