Thursday, April 24, 2008
Yoga Makes Me Happy
Mom and I went to yoga yesterday. It had been 4 months since we had any yoga at the gym. I could definitely feel that my body had gotten weaker since then. I slept really good last night. I didn't even know that it stormed until Scott asked if it woke me up. I would like to thank yoga for that great night of sleep. I would not like to thank yoga for my very sore ab muscles this morning though. That's okay, I want to look good at the beach in June, so I won't gripe too much. 24 days of school left. I cannot believe how quickly the year has gone by. It didn't seem to be going by quickly in the beginning, but when I look back I wonder where the year went. I'm also very excited that tomorrow is already Friday, and Scott has this weekend off. I'm also going to go get my new haircut, so that is exciting too. I am not excited however that we are having a school party after school tomorrow. I ordered the shirt for it before all of this stuff with my principal came up and before I found out all the crap about the kindergarten teachers. (The kindergarten teachers are the ones in charge of it). At least since I ordered the shirt my principal can't think that I am at the party because of what she said. I kind of feel like I'm damned if I don't go, damned if I do. Oh well. I am not going to stay until 8:00 though. That is too long to be at school. Plus, my flowers I ordered from the Momma Skins will be in and I don't know if Mom is going to go pick them up or not. It will give me a reason to leave early. My week has flown by because I have been so busy with my kids. Normally I have some down time during the classes, but not this week. I kind of like it that way because the day goes by very quickly. I do wish that my kiln was bigger. It would my my life a little easier right now! Happy Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What is Mamma Skins flowers?
Flats of flowers I ordered for a fundraiser.
Post a Comment