Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Hump Day
Hump day already! The days are going by really fast. I don't have my 5th graders today, so I'm excited for that break. Tomorrow I'm taking off to go with Dad for his test. I won't be sleeping in though because he has to be there at 6:30. Then on Friday the all about kids nutrition will be here. I kind of like the end of the school year. Last night we all went over to Mom & Dad's to eat dinner. Mom made some beans with my left over ham bone. It was fun with us all being there. I feel like sometimes there aren't enough hours in the evening. There are plenty during the work day, but not after. Scott had yesterday off so he came up and brought subway and we ate lunch together. He was very late, but that's okay. Since he was off yesterday I was really wanting to be home too. I used to say I was going to work after we had 1 kid and stay home after the second, but now I'm just not feeling it. Especially after reading Kristi's blog. I imagine I will definitely feel that way. After my 5th year I will be vested, my car will be paid off, Mema will be paid off, so I think I will stay home. I will have to give up my frequent Coach habit, but I'm okay with a once a year from an outlet kind of thing!! I'll do e-bay Juicy!! I'm ready to be pregnant so I can plan next year, but I know that's not how it works! We'll get pregnant when God wants us to. If I don't end up having a baby next year and end up being due after the 6th school year starts I don't know if I would come back. We'll see. I'd like to know, because if I don't need to save my sick days for maternity leave I'm going to start using them next year! Anyways, Happy Wednesday and 10 more school days until the next break. (actually there are 11, but I won't be here tomorrow)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment