Monday, April 14, 2008

TBIM

Well, I had a busy weekend. Friday after school I started decorating Scott's cake, and that took a while, but I eventually finished it. I'll put pictures up of it tomorrow. We got Rib Crib to go because I hadn't had time to cook dinner, and Scott doesn't know how to cook dinner. Saturday morning we got up early and went out and about and got our groceries, breakfast and ran some errands. We got Nelly a new collar and I'm happy to stay that she still has it on. Saturday night we went to Abuelo's to celebrate Scott's birthday. It was fun and then food was good, but our waiter was a complete idiot. We came back and had cake and ice cream even though we were very full, then Scott and I watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding and went to bed. Sunday was Scott's actual birthday so he opened some presents from me and then we went to a few places he wanted to go. We had lunch at Mario's pizza. Their pizza is so good. It definitely beats Little Ceasar's, although you can't beat the $5. Mom and Deborah came over in the evening and we watched a little TV, talked and had some Margaritas. I've had a bunch of allergy congestion I guess, so I'm not feeling 100%. I am glad though that it is a 4 day week. unfortunately it is the last week like that until school gets out. Our next scheduled break will be on Memorial day. I will be very reluctantly going back to school after Memorial Day this year. Oh well, what can you do? 31 days until freedom!

No comments: