

We have already made it to the last day in March. I can't believe how quickly it went by. Let's just hope April does the same! I'm suffering from
summeritis. Friday when I got home from work I got a lot done on Deb's cake. I rolled my fondant much thinner this time and I used my huge cake icing tip, so both of those things were very helpful. I hadn't used fondant in almost 2 years, so I guess I can't be too critical on myself. Everyone liked it and it tasted good, so that's all that matters. Saturday morning Scott and I got up and went to
Wal-Mart. They actually weren't that busy. Then we went to Sam's and they were busy. After Sam's we went to Backyard Burgers for lunch. Any time we go to Sam's I want BB. Pretty funny since I'm not a burger person. Scott was nice and put up all the groceries while I finished the cake. After that he went to the gym and I took a bath. Saturday night we had Deb's dinner at 55 Degrees. It was interesting.
That's the difference between Deb and myself. she has more of a refined pallet and I'm like Kendra on The Girls Next Door. Give me some Olive Garden. Or
Abuelo's! Sunday morning we slept in and read the paper in bed. Then I did dishes, laundry, dusted and cleaned out the fridge. Sunday afternoon we went to the ballet. It was kind of sad since it was the last ballet of the season. For dinner last night I
made spaghetti, but to kick it up another notch I made
some Italian sausage to go with it. It was awesome. I don't know if the extra 290 calories per sausage was awesome, but I'll just make sure I work out today. Scott said I can never make spaghetti without making the sausage to go with it. I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by. It was this time last year that I was interviewing for this job. It's amazing how quickly life passes by. 13 school days until the next break!!!!
2 comments:
What an amazing cake! Thanks for making it for me. :)
My pleasure
Post a Comment