Friday, March 7, 2008

Sad News

Well, I have sad news to report. My puffer fish died. His tail got sucked up by the bottom of the filter and it sucked him half way up. I'm very sad because we have had him for a year and hew was so cute. He had blue-green eyes and he would come out and look at us when we sat down by the computer. I have never seen him swim under the filter, but I guess he got too close this time. I think being very top heavy didn't help him out. So anyways, I'm very sad about it. It is already Friday again. Pajama Friday at that! I'm wearing my hot pink and black zebra stripe pajamas. I even brought my hot pink Starbucks cup to match. My nails match too, but since I painted them last Saturday they are a little scuffed up. Yesterday I found out that one of the girls in our CG went for her first ultra sound, and surprise, there are 2 babies!!! That's definitely a big surprise. I went to my PLC last night and when I got home we had pizza and then I went to pilates. I made my cakes last night so I could ice and decorate them tonight. I stayed up later than usual baking them, so I didn't get into bed until 10:30. That's kind of late for me, but I'm not tired this morning. Friday has a way of doing that to you. I even had extra time this morning, so I dusted and Windexed all my glass stuff and I unloaded the dish washer. Scott gets to do the rest while I'm decorating. I have a dilemma. I told Scott at Christmas when he got me another Coach purse that I didn't need anymore. I have guilt issues with expensive things, and seeing as I have 6 Coach purses and a Coach wallet, I felt like maybe I should stop. I will say that 4 of those 6 were bought on sale and over a period of 4 years. Then, this week in the mail I got the coveted 25% off anything in the Coach store. Scott told me if I wanted something I could get it, but I'm trying to decide if I really need to get something. The coupon starts tomorrow. I'll have to let you know on Monday what I decided. 5 school days until Spring Break. Happy Friday!!!!

1 comment:

drbaucom said...

Oh no! The puffer fish! That reminds me of the filter scene in finding nemo.

You know, there's a pink and brown coach purse in the window at utica square. It even has a little "d" key chain on it. Might be a good birthday present for someone...