Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Hump Day
It's Wednesday already!!! It is supposed to be the nicest day of weather today too. Too bad I have a meeting after school and then CG. Scott and I may try to squeeze in a quick walk before CG. We did 3 miles yesterday. The dogs only did 2, because when we pass our house Sasha goes crazy and thinks she needs to go back in. It is rough getting her to do 2 miles. She loves walking, but for some reason she has started wanting back in. She will even whine for a little bit after we pass our house! I made our orange sesame beef stir fry last night, and it was very good. I made some rice that I cooked with some freshly squeezed orange juice, and some edamame to go with it. I used my new juicer, and it works great. It felt pretty cool using fresh orange juice instead of store bought. Dad came over and we ate dinner outside since it was so nice. I enjoy eating outside. We decided that we're going to spend a lot of time in our backyard this summer since we have our new grill and all of our patio furniture. We're thinking about seeing how much it would cost to have our patio expanded about 3 feet. We want a little bit more room, and we might even get a fire bowl thing if we have enough room. My plants and herbs take up a lot of patio space. My poor lime tree has not done very well being inside this time. Last year it didn't like it, but this year almost all of the leaves have fallen off. Me and my lime tree are ready for spring. 2 more school days until spring break!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment