Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday Already

It is already Wednesday! I'm glad that the week seems to be going by quickly. I'm also glad that we are finally having spring weather. Yesterday Scott and I walked the dogs for 2 miles, and it is very pleasant looking at everything that is blooming right now. I made us some ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner with all our left over ham. I used our overstuffed sandwich maker and they were so good. The cheese was all gooey and melty! Mom and I went to pilates. I like that it is on Tuesdays now. I can't believe this is already the last Wednesday in March. I'm not sure what my schedule will be like at school today. We're supposed to have some people come in and do Nutrition Fro Life with our kids. Our PE teacher is helping to coordinate everything and she says it is supposed to be on Thursdays and Fridays. Our principal has sent out 2 different e-mails that say it is on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The PE teacher said she has e-mailed our principal several times telling her that isn't correct, but our principal still hasn't let us know anything. I love the way that works. Since it's just 3 of us that would be inconvenienced I guess it doesn't matter. If it were the regular classroom teachers it would be a big deal. Our principal also sent out an e-mail asking us when we wanted to do collaboration. she said she would come talk to each of us on Monday. Did she come talk to me? Of course not. did she talk to everyone else? Of course. I think it's funny how she won't talk to me about any of the issues we've had this year. Maybe because I'm our union representative. Who knows. Communication would be nice around here. Anyways, have a great Wednesday!

No comments: