Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rainy Day


Well, I have been being lazy and enjoying spring break. I've slept in the past couple of days,and it has been great. I could do without all the rain though. But, it is spring break and rain is always a given on spring break. I finally went and got my night guard yesterday. Between that and all the thundering and lightening I still got a good night of sleep. I must be because I knew I didn't have school! I have actually been a little bored today. My house is clean, the laundry is done, the dishes are done. I guess there are some deep cleaning things I could do, but who wants to do that? It is too soon to get things ready for Easter. I did make some drop flowers to decorate some cupcakes though. I ordered the cute Easter dishes from WS. I can't wait to eat on them for Easter. I guess I better go buy my ham soon. I ordered some other treats and goodies, and I'm hoping they come in on time. They guaranteed that if you ordered by yesterday you would have them in by Easter, and I ordered them on Friday. I called and asked why they hadn't shipped yet, so hopefully they ship today. Otherwise, they will be overnighting them to me at their expense!! I have pilates tonight and I think Mom and I will go to the zoo on Thursday. It's supposed to be nice on Thursday. I'm going to try to upload a picture of my basket weave cake on here, but I've never done it before, so we'll see how it goes. Happy Spring Break!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

BETH! That cake is AMAZING!!