Friday, March 28, 2008
Thank God It's Friday
Friday. At last. This week hasn't been that bad at school, but I've had so much going on that I'm feeling very frustrated. I was supposed to have groceries delivered yesterday. I was all excited about trying this and they never came. I spoke with some people this morning and they said pretty much that it was my fault. I placed my first order and submitted it and printed off the list. Then I went in and changed it to make an order for next week. Apparently your not supposed to do that. It doesn't say it anywhere on the site. The guy said if I went and put the things back in my basket they would deliver it tonight. I don't have a 2 hour window to wait around tonight, and I also don't have time to go find all the things again. mom thinks I should try it again for next week, but I'm not sure that I want to. I overslept this morning. My alarm went off and then I guess I fell back asleep. I woke up at 6:30. I was supposed to get up at 5:50. So, since I over slept Scott over slept. I'm wearing my hair curly today because I didn't have the time to dry and straighten it. My diffuser is broken, so I just scrunched it and put mousse on it. So now it looks like I have white trash hair. Whatever. I also had to make my pasta salad for fabulous Friday this morning. I couldn't make it last night because there wasn't room in my fridge. I also have been running around giving ballots to people for UCTA. I'm just feeling stressed and frustrated, but compared to everyone else's problems I guess I'm just making a big deal out of nothing. I'm listening to my worship songs to make me get over it. Happy Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment