Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Terrific Tuesday

Normally I'm not cheesy, but it is Terrific Tuesday because it is the last Tuesday before Spring Break, and it is supposed to be a beautiful day. After school yesterday Mom and I walked the dogs 3 miles. I dropped my dogs off after 2, because it is hard to walk 2 at the same time, especially when Lola pulls so much. Then I made some chicken satay things. I used my boiler for the first time. I didn't even know we had a broiler, but I guess we do. After dinner we went to Academy so Scott could buy his gun. Apparently you don't have to wait 5 days any more, so we are now officially armed and dangerous. Today is Scott's day off, so he wants to go to the range and shoot it. I told him that was fine as long as he did our taxes first. Sometimes he needs some motivation.Plus, it is going to be a while until he gets a day off. After we went to Academy we had to go grocery shopping. I don't like grocery shopping by myself because it is a lot to do on your own. Scott is very good about helping me put things away. We didn't have enough freezer space for the lasagnas that we bought for our CG dinner, so he had to take them to Mom's to put in her freezer. But, it gave him an excuse to go show Dad his gun. They had 2 different guns with pink on their handles. Maybe I need one of those. Nah, I'd rather get a 44 mag. It looks like you mean business. Mom has PT conferences tonight so I'm making dinner for Dad. I'm making a new recipe from my books are fun McCormick cook book. It is orange sesame beef stir fry. I thought it sounded pretty good. So, when I get home Scott and I are going to walk the dogs and then I'll start dinner. 3 more school days until spring break. ( not counting today) Happy Tuesday.

No comments: