Friday, March 14, 2008

Fabulous Friday

Today is a fantastic, fabulous Friday. Why do you ask? Because it is the last Friday before Spring Break and the last Friday of the third nine weeks. We are on the very down hill slide of school almost being over. The last nine weeks always goes by fast. Too bad Union doesn't do it like Preston and skip spring break but not go on any Fridays in the last nine weeks. Oh well, I only have to drive a mile to work verses the 45 miles each way that I was doing. We don't have the third graders coming to specials today because they are going on a field trip and our PE teacher just came in and told me we won't have 4th grade today either because they are going with them! How awesome is that. I will have a break from 10:10-12:35. Friday just keeps getting better. I also found out that for the next three weeks after spring break on Thursdays and Fridays we won't have to teach because people from the health department will be coming during specials time and talking about nutrition. We will still have to be in our rooms though. This is why I'm grateful for not having to be a classroom teacher. Williams Sonoma has almost everything for Easter on sale. This is a bad thing because I am having Easter dinner at my house. We all know how much I like my decorations too. But, Scott will have worked like 22 hours of overtime on this next pay check. We'll see. This weekend I'm going to make some St. Patrick's Day goodies. No more days until Spring break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Friday.

No comments: