Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snowy Tuesday

So it's March and it is still snowing and might snow some more. I'm ready for spring. I'm also ready to get a good nights sleep tonight. Tino goes home today. He probably thinks we're his new home, but we know better. He has had a grand old time playing with everybody. I think he will miss them. He liked playing in the snow this morning. Scott and I went to Te Kei's last night to celebrate our anniversary. We had our gift certificate, so it didn't cost us anything. We even went during happy hour and didn't know it, so our edamame was half price and my coconut chicken tenders. Too bad my sushi wasn't! It's crazy to think of all the things that have happened in the 5 years since we met. We have added 3 college degrees, 2 cars, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 new house, numerous new jobs, and not to mention we're trying to add a baby to all that. Pretty crazy huh? Scott is actually getting very excited about the prospect of a new baby. We're just hoping it doesn't take forever like some of the stories we've heard. Everyone pray that we can get pregnant easily!!! We have a lot to do this week. We're having an anniversary party for Scott's grandparents this weekend, so we have to clean house for that. I have to make my 2 cakes and all my icing. It is going to be a basket weave, so I'm going to need a lot of icing. WE have CG Wednesday night and I have a PLC meeting on Thursday after school and pilates that night. Scott works the next 3 weekends in a row, so that sucks. But, I just remembered we have an assembly today at 2:00, and I have the first grade class from hell during half that time. so the good news is that I get to take them to the assembly 20 minutes before they are supposed to leave! I feel really bad for the class, because some of my sweetest kids are in there. Anyways, 8 school days until spring break and 55 school days until SUMMER VACATION!!!!

No comments: