Thursday, March 6, 2008

More Snow?

So it's probably going to snow today. I'm getting tired of this crazy weather. It seems like every Thursday the weather gets bad. We have rescheduled our PLC so many times because of the weather. I just wonder if it will get rescheduled again today. Yesterday Scott and I took the dogs on a walk to take advantage of it being somewhat nice out. When we got back I painted the pansies for the cake and read for CG. If I read in advance I won't remember it! Then we went to CG and took a bath when we got home. We were sleeping really good until 1:40 AM when we got a call from an anonymous caller. Fabulous. After that it took me a little bit to fall back asleep and at 4 something Sasha woke us up mouthing to get back on the bed. (We found some steps at Petsmart that I think we're going to buy her). I don't sleep as great as I used to since I;m not taking my Ambien anymore. Apparently it is not in the class of drug that you can take if you're pregnant or trying to get that way. Boooo. Anyways, I saw a squirrel without a fluffy tail on my way to work. He had a tail, it just looked like a rat tail. The tail is what makes a squirrel a squirrel. Strange. I don't know what happened to it, but I bet he missed it. Maybe another squirrel chewed it off. It is almost Friday and I am glad. I get to wear my pj's tomorrow, the 5th graders don't come to art, and I only have the 4th graders for 20 minutes and then we go to the library to eat Arby's and read poetry. Pretty cool. 6 more school days until spring break!!!!

1 comment:

drbaucom said...

I hope no one chewed off his tail!