Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 5 year dating anniversary. I don't know if we will do anything to celebrate, but it was 5 years ago today that we went on our first date to.............Scott's band concert! I am very grateful that Mom found him at Drug Mart for me. Richard came up this weekend, so we hung out with him a lot. Friday night we watched "Michael Clayton". It was interesting. I haven't stayed up that long in like a year. Saturday morning I made breakfast. I have never made banana nut muffins, but they turned out well. We also had turkey bacon and coddled eggs. Then we all went on a walk. Sasha even let Richard walk her and she even ran with him. Saturday was such a beautiful day. Scott and I decided to take advantage of the weather and we went and walked around Utica Square. I found a $60 pair of jeans at AE that I got for $29.50. Pretty cool huh? I needed a new pair since I ripped the zipper out of my other pair and have never gotten it fixed. These are a darker pair, which I needed. Maybe I'll get pregnant now that I bought new jeans that fit well. I'd be okay with that though. Saturday night we all went to El-Chico with Scott's parents and Mom & Dad came and so did Richard. Sunday morning we all went to church and then we went to Starbucks to hang out until Backyard Burgers opened. I tried their new honey latte. I didn't like it. Mom liked hers though. After lunch Richard, Scott and I went to the gun range to shoot. I'm really good with the 44, but I suck with the 9mm. I'm better at the 357 than the 9mm, but I need a lot more practice. I think I move the gun as I pull the trigger. I think I figured out what I was doing wrong though. Maybe next time I'll get it. I think Scott is going to get his gun next weekend, so he's excited about that. This week we get to wear fun stuff since it is read across America week. Friday I get to wear my pajamas to school. How cool is that. Tuesday we have an assembly for an hour, so I'm looking forward to the little break. 9 school days until spring break and the end of the 3rd nine weeks. Can you believe that? Happy Monday.

No comments: