Thursday, January 8, 2009

Maternity Belly Rings

This week has gone by really fast. Well, at least the first 3 days of it. We'll see about the next 2! I spent yesterday with some sort of short lasting stomach virus, so it was a little bit of a long day. The guy came to look at our carpet and he cleaned it and stretched it right before our realtor showed up to take the pictures. It looks great too. I will say that January is not a good time to take outside pictures of your house, but luckily I took some pictures of the front of it this summer when we were going to sell it, so we e-mailed her those. She said it was perfect timing because today was the deadline to get it into some advertisement book. Tonight is the big OU game. I'm going to go work out with Mom after school and I think I'll make some manicotti for dinner. While Scott is preoccupied with the game I think I'll start taking down my Christmas decorations. Yes, they're still up. We celebrate Christmas for a long time at the Hughes house. Even the outside lights are still on. The good thing is that there are a few other crazy people like me that still have their lights on. My Christmas decorations are my favorite, and I don't have a whole lot of stuff to fill up the entertainment center with. I guess I'll go ahead and decorate for Valentine's Day. I need to get some V-Day candy to fill my apothecary jars with. I think it will be cute. By the way, I found a website that only sells maternity belly button rings. I'm going to order a few. My belly ring is too me to take it out! Happy Thursday.

No comments: