Friday, January 16, 2009
3 Day Weekend Ahead!!
I've decided that since I moved to our new house I'm meant to see roaming livestock around on the road and call the police to tell them about it. So I already told you about the cow, which was less than 2 weeks ago. Last night I was driving home from the gym and there roaming along 41st street was a goat. Not one of those little bitty ones either. If it had been a little one I would have just stopped and got it. No, it was like the size of a small deer. It took the police like 40 rings to answer the phone. I kid you not. If someone would have been trying to murder me, I would have been dead for a while before they even picked up. At least this time they didn't try to tell me that it was Tulsa's problem. Most people probably wouldn't call, but it was starting to get dark, the speed limit on the road is 50, (which no one but me obeys), and he was a black goat with little white spots. Not a good combination. We have never caught our dog, and she didn't eat her food yesterday. Hopefully she's okay. We have to give the trap back today, so I guess we'll just keep leaving food out for her if we see her. I'm excited about our 3 day weekend. I'm not sure what I will do with my extra day. Maybe I can convince Mom to go look at baby furniture with me. We'll see. I'll have to do something fun, because there are 19 school days after that until we get our next break. Anyways, hopefully I won't see any free roaming livestock on the way home. Happy Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment