Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday

I had a really hard time waking up this morning. Yesterday was a Monday morning, and I got up 15 minutes earlier than I usually do, and had no problem jumping out of bed. I don't know what the deal is this morning. I'm drinking lots of coffee. Speaking of coffee, one of the girls who works here as a para gave me a Starbucks travel cup this morning. When she would bring her kids in to art we would talk about how we both have a Starbucks cup obsession, and this morning she came in and said she had bought some for her wedding party, but didn't end up using them, so she gave it to me. I thought that was really sweet. I like to do sweet things like that for people, so it's always nice when people do the same for you.

It was such a beautiful day yesterday. windy, but still beautiful. I grilled Scott and I some steaks, corn on the cob and some vegetables for me. I love the summer, because I love grilling, and I LOVE shiskabobs. Scott doesn't like them so much, but I really do. Back in August and September I would go to Reasor's and buy myself a pre-made one when he had to work nights. I'd sit outside and grill and drink some wine and eat dinner outside. We have to go get the cats their kennel cough guard vaccine today. It's not really a vaccine, because they put it up their nose, but ti's supposed to do the trick. It's been pretty expensive getting everyone all their vaccinations and kennel cough guard so we can board them for their trip. Just taking Jerry and Princess and getting all their vaccines and 1 round of kennel cough was $94, then we had to buy heartworm pills and dog food, which was an additional $60. Each cat kennel cough has to be followed by a booster in another 2 weeks. Yippee. Perhaps this is why people usually only have 1 pet. Not me though, if one is good, 3 or 4 are even better. 5 in the furry pet case. We won't even mention the fish. I think I'm kind of a handful. It's a good thing Scott keeps me in line for the most part! 11 days till freedom.

No comments: