Thursday, May 15, 2008
Mayfest Day
Mayfest starts today. I can't wait. It's almost like fair time. If you don't know, I am a huge fan of the Tulsa State Fair. Anyways. I checked the food vendors online and they didn't mention anything about the giant pretzels I like to get. I am going to be devastates if they aren't there. They always are, and Mom said I shouldn't worry about it, that they will probably be there. Yoga was killer yesterday. I don't know if it was because we didn't get to go last week or what, but those warrior poses killed me. My quads are very sore today. CG was good last night. We actually all sat around and talked while they finished up bowling. The girls decided that I would be the girls night/day out planner for the summer. I'm going to come up with some cool things for us to do. We're having a barbecue at our house on the 28th. It will be our last official CG of the semester. We're trying to decide if we're going to do a bible study like we did last summer. I'm so ready for summer. I'm ready for the laziness, sun and the beach. Summer's Fifth Night starts next Thursday, so that will be a good way to get everything going. It's getting harder and harder to get up in the morning. 9 days until summer!!h
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment