Friday, May 16, 2008

No Pretzels

Tragedy has struck Tulsa Mayfest. There was no giant pretzel vendor. They are always there. I just don't understand it. It was the one and only piece of food that I desperately needed. I had to make do instead with a foot long corn dog and a shared funnel cake. I guess I saved on the calories, but now I have to wait until October to get one. I may have to go to the fair everyday to eat one. I did buy a print from my artist. It was one of his new cat pieces. It was perfect. It had 3 black cats on it that looked just like Nelly and it was called "Night Watch". Scott got a picture that was a really old 8 cent stamp that said pharmacy and a picture of the stamp on it. It was matted and framed for only $25. Pretty good deal. We went to Mexicali afterwards because I was still hungry. That just reminds me that I forgot my leftovers. I was going to bring them for lunch. Damn. Scott and I did order a huge 42 ounce margarita and share it. I slept really good last night because of it. Tonight we're meeting a couple from CG for dinner. Scott has to work this weekend, so I'm sure I will come up with all kinds of things to do. 8 more days till freedom!! Happy Friday.

No comments: