Friday, May 23, 2008
Last Friday of the Year!
This is the last school day Friday of the year. We teachers have to go to school for 3 hours next Friday, but that doesn't count because school will be out. I didn't end up outside yesterday but had to run volleyball in the gym. It's probably a good thing I wasn't outside because I was really feeling like crap yesterday. These allergies are killing me this year. I did get hit in the head with the volleyball twice though. I wasn't thrilled. Scott went to see the Indiana Jones movie and went to dinner with the men from our CG. I just stayed home, drank a lot of tea, took a bath, watched the season finale of CSI Miami and was in bed before 9:00. Very eventful. But, we have a busy weekend so I felt like I needed some time to just relax. We were going to board all of our animals for our trip, but then it would have ended up costing us $500, so we're leaving the cats at home and just boarding the dogs. Scott's Mom is going to come over and check on them and feed the fish. That will save us about $300. We can spend that on the outlet mall, or more than likely on gas because it keeps going up. Boo. I'm looking forward to the weekend, but it really sucks that we have to come back after Memorial Day. Usually it is just such a relaxing holiday because we have just finished the school year, but we don't have the luxury of that this year. I have cool news to report. Last week I entered a drawing on KBEZ for their at work perks club. Tuesday I got a call from them saying I won it. It is a $2,500 gift card to a furniture/home decorating place. I don't remember the name. They're supposed to call me back with more details. We have all new furniture, so I'm giving it to Mom & Dad, because they are in desperate need of furniture. God works in amazing ways huh? I can't wait to go to the place and help them pick it out! Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend. 3 more days of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment