Monday, December 8, 2008
Cats in the tub
This weekend went by in a whirlwind. Friday after school Mom and I went to look at a puppy for the Texas Penses. She's really cute. When I got home I dipped my cake balls and made truffles. Scott took my Oreo balls out of the fridge Thursday night and left them there, so I had to find something else to make! Saturday morning I got up and went to Utica Square to get a few Christmas things for people and then spent pretty much the rest of the day getting ready for the ornament party. Luckily I asked Mom to come over at 5:00 to help, because I started to panic at about 5:30 when we still had the little potatoes to do and the mini pizzas. Moms always save the day. It was a success and the food was great. I got Sasha this red and green jingle bell collar scrunchie looking thing to wear for the party. She didn't appreciate it at first, but then I think she liked it. I only regret not being able to drink my pomegranate martinis. After I finally got everything put away I decided to run some really hot water in the bathtub and put my feet in it. My feet and my back were absolutely killing me. The cats like to walk and sit on the edge of the bathtub when we're in it. They will even sit on the window sill above it. I guess Jerry decided there wasn't any water in the bathtub and he leaned his front feet forward and ended up falling in the bathtub. There's nothing like a yowling cat slinging water everywhere trying to get out of a bathtub. It was a fruitless attempt for him since he doesn't have claws, so luckily mommy saved him and got all wet in the process. All 16 pounds of him looked like a drowned rat. I couldn't stop laughing when I got out of the tub and saw him sitting there licking himself off! Bad mommy. Sunday went by to fast and I wasn't ready for the weekend to be over. But, there are only 9 more days left in the first semester and only 1 more Monday!!!!! Yeah for it almost being Christmas break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your party was great! You always do such a good job!
I wish I could have been at the party! I'm sure it was a lot of fun.
Silly Jerry!
Post a Comment