Wednesday, December 3, 2008
12 mornings to go
There are only 12 more school days to wake up early until Christmas break!!!!!! I have had a great 3 days at school, which I greatly appreciate. My kids have gotten a lot of things accomplished and I have been able to fit a lot of their things into the kiln. I'm trying to get everything finished before they leave for Christmas break so they can take it home. I'm getting excited for my ornament party. Sunday I made the cake part of my cake balls and put them in the freezer. I think I will dip them in their coating on Thursday or Friday. I made my chocolate fudge last night and I made my spinach artichoke dip and put it in the freezer last night too. I need to make my Oreo balls sometime soon. I can't believe how fast this week has gone by. Next week I have a very busy week. Tuesday after school I have my PLC meeting, which I'm hosting. Then we have our school Christmas party right after that. Luckily the place we're having the party at is by my house. Wednesday I have a UCTA meeting, then community group after that. Thursday Mom and I are volunteering at Hope for the Holidays and we have to be down at the PAC at 5:30. I think that will be a day that I leave on my plan and go rest before I go. I don't think I have anything on Friday or Saturday, but then Sunday Mom and I are volunteering for Toys for Tots. That will be 5 hours in itself, so hopefully I can make it! Our last week of school will be after that, so I think we'll just be making fun Christmas stuff. I can't believe how fast Christmas is coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment