Friday, December 12, 2008

5 more school days this year!!!!

There are officially 5 more school days for this semester. I can't wait for this time next Friday. This week didn't seem to go by as fast and as smooth as last week, but it did go by! I can't wait for Christmas break. I love to be at home with all my little furry people and all of my Christmas decorations. I have lots of baking I want to do. Last night I made some dark chocolate peppermint cookies to take to work and send some with Scott. Last night Mom and I volunteered at Hope for the Holidays. I think it was the smoothest one so far. I don't know if it was because it was our 3rd year to do it or because there weren't as many people. I think being on the balcony level helped. I'm glad Deb gets us good seats, because I felt like I was going to fall to the floor as soon as I walked in the door to peak in. I think we're going to look for another dog for the Texas Penses this weekend. Hopefully we will have better luck this time. Here's to happy dog hunting!

1 comment:

TX Penses said...

Thanks for all your efforts. I hope the dog is great! I know Alyssa will be excited.