Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Once again, it's freezing today. I'm ready for spring. But, I did find some courduroy pants at Ann Taylor Loft on sale this weekend for $15, so it gives me a chance to wear them. Last night I made 75 mini cupcakes. They look so cute. I have these tiny heart confettis that I used to decorate the tops. I'm sending some to work with Scott for Valentine's day. I may have to bring some to school. I don't know if I like everyone here well enough to share my cupckaes with them. I'll have to think about it. I'm making chili for dinner tonight. It seems like a good cold weather meal. We're also going to have our Ludger's cake tonight. I can't wait to try it! The same blue truck that passed me in the neighborhood several months ago tried to do the same thing today. I hadn't seen it since then, but once again they came flying up behind me even though I was going 25. They tried to pass me, but there was another car there so they couldn't. The other car happened to be another teacher that works here. She also proceeded to tailgait me all the way up to the stop sign. I almost slammed on my brakes, but I guess I'm glad I didn't. I didn't know it was her until she pulled into the parking lot. It just appals me the way people drive. She is one of the unfriendliest teachers. All the other teachers will at least say hi when they drop their kids off, but not her. She'll walk up, look me up and down, tell her kids to be quiet and then walk off. She does the same thing when she picks them up. I think she may just be a bad teacher because her kids are the worst group of that grade. All the other ones have gotten better, but hers haven't. It's funny what your class can tell about you. Anyways, 3 more school days until our break!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment