Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hump Day

It's already hump day. Yeah!!! Mom came over and Scott and I took the dogs and went on a walk with her. We did 3 miles this time instead of 2. For dinner I made tacos and rotel cheese dip so Mom and Dad came over for that. After dinner Scott and I took a bath and went to bed. We love our bath tub. It was the best investment. We turn teh jets on and we can easily stay in there for over an hour. Of course we add more hot water to it! Sasha, Lola, Princess and Nelly sit in there with us. They sleep on our towels and someone always sleeps on Nelly's little bed that's in there. Everyone except Lola likes it, so they all fight over who gets to lay in it. Scott has been brining his I-Pod speakers in there and we listen to Enya. It is very relaxing. I'm getting my hair cut after school today. Just a trim. Although, it was about this time last year that I cut 10 inches off. I don't have enough to do that anymore! I have made dinner for the past 3 nights in a row and I have dressed cute to go to school all week. Go me! Not counting today, there are 17 school days until spring break.

No comments: