Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Last Tuesday in February

It is the last Tuesday in February, and it definitely is cold. We did enjoy the warmer weather yesterday and Mom came over and we walked the dogs for 3 miles. The wind picked up towards the end and the cold front came in. I hate Oklahoma weather. I made Scott and I a grilled steak salad for dinner. I even put blue cheese dressing on it. For those of you that know me, you know my feelings towards blue cheese, but it was actually edible and the salad was great. I'm still feeling like I have a cold or sinus infection or something. I'm ready for it to go away. If you haven't noticed, I have a lot of spelling errors, but my spell check thing isn't working. Oh well. you can also tell that I don't proof read before I publish. This is just a stream of conscious blog, not a well written grammatically correct one. Tino comes to stay on Wednesday. Richard is also coming up this weekend. I think we're going to go glow bowling on Friday night and go to El-Chico on Saturday night. He didn't know what glow bowling was. Next week is read across America week and I think I'm going to dress up like the Cat in the Hat on Monday. Does that seem stupid? We made the hats in art with the kindergartners. 13 school days until spring break.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I can't believe it'sthe end of February already. I'll be thinking about you in the cold Oklahoma weather while I'm in Disney World. I know that was a hateful thing to say but I'm just SO EXCITED!!

Beth said...

Don't worry, I probably would have said the same thing! wish I was going.