Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

It's finally Valentine's Day! I'm so excited. In order to celebrate I decided to wear my satin red shirt to school. It's the one I wore to my ornament party. I usually don't dress fancy to go to school, but I figured that Valentine's Day could be the exception. I even wore some bling. I decided to share my mini cupcakes and bring them to school. They did not take the car ride so well. I even had them in my cupcake carrier, but most of them toppled over and their icing fell off. I did some scraping and rearranging and they look a little better. They don't look as cute as when they left the hosue though. Bummer. I even dropeed one on the floor in the lounge. Oh well. I'm making Valentine's with my kids all day, so that should be fun. My last class will even be 30 minutes shorter since they have their parties. I'm hoping the Melting pot won't be crowded and we won't have to wait over an hour like last year. I got Scott some godive dark chocolates, a Michael Buble CD, some heart boxers, some red satin pajama pants, and a gift certificate for a massage. Last year he gave me some Coco Mademoiselle perfume and ironically I used the lst of it today. Pretty weird huh? It's almost Friday and not counting today, there is only 1 more school day until our 3 day weekend. Happy Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Happy Valentine's day!!