Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's snowing today. I'm so tired of this crazy weather. It's funny how much you liked snow when you were a kid, and now that you're grown up you don't like. At least I don't anyways. Snow days means going to school longer and shorter summers and I definitely don't like that. Last night Scott and I went to Mom and Dad's to eat muffuletta sanwiches and king cake for Mardi Gras. It was a pretty calm night. WE just watched some Tv and hung out. I got in all of my fancy cake sprinkles and confettis that I had ordered. They are all awesome looking and I can't wait to use them. I also got in all my new undies from VS. I think I ordered 17 or 18 pairs. I was just ready to get rid of my old ones and start over. I had a hard time going through my old ones and deciding which ones to get rid of and which ones to keep. I'm such a horder. Tonight we have community group, tomorrow a photographer from the Tulsa World is coming over to take our picture for "animal house", Friday night we have the ballet, Saturday I'm getting ym hair cut and baking Valentine's goodies and then church on Sunday. My week is just going to keep getting busier, so it's a good thing the beginning of it was calm. I think I'm going to go make some hot chocolate. It seems fitting for a snowy day.

3 comments:

drbaucom said...

Yeah! I didn't know you got animal house!!! That's so exciting.

drbaucom said...

I bought strawberry cake mix, cream cheese frosting and white chocolate. All Bryan's favorite things.

Lauren said...

UMMM...17 to 18 pairs! WOW! I am envious.