Wednesday, February 13, 2008
It's Almost Valentine's Day!!
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day!! Last night I made chili and it was awesome. Mom and Dad came over for dinner. We had the Ludger's cake for dessert. It was a great cake, but it was not worth $25. The lady said it would serve 8 when I orderd it. It was tiny. Oh well, what can you do but eat it. I made some more Valentine's Day sugar cookies too. I fixed Scott a cute tray of V-Day goodies to take to work. I bought a Valentine's Day tray several months ago at Target for the sole purpose of having something cute to send his goodies on. I even got pink plates. It has the mini cupcakes, cookies, some heart and rose candy melts that I made and these cappucino rolled up things that I got at Target on sale. It looks pretty cute. I'm going to quit teaching and open a bakery in my house. Today is a busy day. I have a UCTA meeting after school and then we have CG. But, the busier your day is the faster it goes by and then valentine's Day will be here!! My kids are making Valentine's in art, so it is a pretty fun day. Although, teaching 25 kindergarteners how to fold up paper and cut a heart out of it is kind of stressful. Luckily I made some extra for the ones that just couldn't get it. I brought left over chili for lunch today, so i can't wait for 12:00 to come around. The secret for great chili is to used ground turkey instead of ground beef. It has such a great flavor. Anyways, Happy Valentine's Day Eve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment