The blog of a 28 year old first time Mom, art teacher and severe animal lover.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Yesterday we went through 2 outfits and 3 onesies. Today we're already on our second onesie. I'm still tired, but there's too much to do today! Happy Wednesday from Beth & Will!!
I'm 28 years old, and married to the cutest pharmacist ever. I am mother to 3 cats and 2 dogs. I have been blessed with a precious little boy, born April 28, 2009. He and his Daddy are the loves of my life! I love Jesus, piercings, tattoos, beaches, photography, decorating cakes, Starbuck's, Coach, and anything artsy. I work as an elementary art teacher. I am also starting my own photography business. I have several passions, Jesus, art and animals. My favorite passion in life is animals,rescuing animals, and pretty much anything else that has to do with animals. Don't buy, adopt.
2 comments:
He's getting so big!!! Stop growing so fast, Baby Will!
Love the pictures!
Post a Comment