Wednesday, June 24, 2009


The past 2 nights my little man has slept in his crib in his room all night. What a big boy. I think he knew I needed some uninterrupted sleep! He has even been taking a morning nap this morning in his crib. He outgrew his little bassinet already. His hands would touch the sides when he stretched them out. He also really likes his mobile Aunt Dee got for him. Usually he won't let you put him down. I think he's a little bit spoiled! I have been able to clean off my desk this morning and tidy up a little bit. Jen is going to come over later and go grocery shopping with me. Scott works the evening shift tonight, but he has to go to his brother's Mom's funeral so he can't go help me shop. The little man takes 2 people to shop with these days! I can't believe he was 8 weeks old yesterday. He's getting so big. He's been smiling at people a lot and using his hands to touch things. He's getting so grown up. It makes me sad! The picture is of hi sleeping in his bassinet. He got startled by a noise and flung his hands up in the air and left them like that for like 5 minutes before he put them down!

No comments: