Tuesday, June 16, 2009




I'm up early this morning. Will wanted to get up and eat at about 5:30. I didn't mind because it was about 4 1/2 hours after I fed him last. It's not even 7:00 in the morning and I've already had to change an outfit and I've been spit up on twice. He normally doesn't spit up, so I guess he just ate too much. Mom and I are going to go pick berries this morning, so hopefully he will be good while we're out. Scott had a midnight shift last night. He has another one tonight too. We had a much better night than the last time he worked midnights. It's amazing what just a few weeks can change. Speaking of, he's 7 weeks old today. It's impossible to believe it has gone by that fast. He's really filling out though. He doesn't even look like the same baby just from 2 weeks ago. Yesterday morning Scott came in while I was feeding him and he said hi to Will. He go the biggest smile on his face. Any time Scott talked to him yesterday he would smile at him. It was just too cute. He's such a good baby. He loves his baths too. He never cries when he takes one. If he cries, it's when I take him out. Isn't that hilarious. He will even fall asleep in the tub! It really seems hard to imagine life without him. One of the pictures is from his first bath and the other is from a couple of days ago. I can't believe how much bigger he looks.

2 comments:

drbaucom said...

Yeah! Keep posting pictures!

TX Penses said...

Love the pictures! He really HAS grown. I can't believe it!