
My little boy is 6 weeks old today. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. It makes me sad to think of how fast the summer is going to go by and that it will be August 10th before I know it. I'm trying to write this in between wake up cries. Scott gets off tonight at 11:00, and Will is a little bit asleep. He's a night owl. He likes to fight off his sleep as long as he can. Today Scott and I went to breakfast and Old Navy and Kohl's before he had to go to work. Let's just say that I haven't been able to get anything done since 2:00 this afternoon. Dad did come over and took Will and myself to Steak & Shake since our spouses were both gone. Mom's off visiting Deb in OKC. I will say that when she gets back that she owes me some of her time. She hasn't been over to my house and spent the day with me in a week. I guess she thinks she has a life or something! I'm getting my hair cut and highlighted tomorrow, so I'm super excited about that. I hope Will will be good while I'm there. I'm also trying to get my food ready for CG. We're in charge of dinner and half of our dinner group won't be there. So instead of 4 couples bringing food there will only be 2 of us. I'm making homemade macaroni and cheese. I hope 2 casserole dishes will be enough to feed everyone. Plus, Scott won't be there so I will be bringing food and Will all by myself. I got him some cute clothes today. He has his 4th of July wardrobe ready to go. His whole top rack is filled up. I guess it's time to move to the bottom or stop buying clothes. I'll let you guess which one will be the most likely to happen. Well, he's awake and crying now. I think he had a nightmare, but I have to go so I can check. You see, I can't get anything done today. But, I wouldn't change any part of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment