Monday, June 1, 2009
My little man is in his swing in here in the study with me, so I have some time to blog. Finally! Life with a newborn is so busy. Plus, I'm one of those people that can't stand any sort of clutter or dirtiness in my house and not having time to get all that done drives me crazy. So, I called Merry Maids this morning and they are coming out on Thursday to give me a consultation on cleaning my house. That's one way to take care of it I guess! The pool is open now, but of course not on Mondays and today is going to be the prettiest day all week. Boo. Our anniversary dinner was great. Mimi babysat for us. We were gone for almost 4 hours because that's just how long it takes, but I was never worried or anxious, because Mimi can probably take better care of him than me! Not really, but she did raise 4 kids and we're all just fine! I'm dying to paint our living room, kitchen, and our master bedroom and bathroom this summer. Last summer I painted a ton before we went back to school, but I'm just not thinking I will have the time to do it this summer. I'm trying to decide if we should look into paying someone to do it, or if Scott and I can tackle it on a weekend. I don't think he wants to paint, and I don't think I can wait another whole year, so we'll see. Will has now been going between 4 and 5 hours in between feedings, so I don't completely feel like a dairy cow anymore. I still do, just not as bad! The past few days have been hard because Scott worked 3 midnight shifts in a row. He just got done with one this morning. so, today is his day off, which is crap because he worked 7 hours of it. I don't get their reasoning. Oh well. Gotta go for now and take advantage of Will's nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment