Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Yesterday was an interesting day at school. It always turns out that when I really start liking my job and thinking I could do it for several more years something makes me seriously question that. We got our new schedule. We still don't know when it takes effect though. Our five minutes between each class has been taken away, so now every class is back to back, which will be very interesting when it comes to cleaning up and that sort of thing. Also, it now appears that we will have duty before school and after school. It equals up to 30 min. or more of duty a day. no other teachers have duty 2 times a day. Most of them have it two times a week and we have it every day. I haven't gotten a straight answer back from the person in charge yet, so hopefully this is not the case. If it is there will be some serious trouble a brewing. Speaking of brewing, Scott and I bought an espresso machine at Sam's yesterday. After I saw Deborah's I decided I needed one. Mine was even on sale. Scott said we weren't going to pay what Deborah paid for hers!! Probably because he just bought me an elliptical machine, which is supposed to arrive on Friday!!!!! So, this morning I made Scott and I a shot of espresso, but we're sissy coffee drinkers, so I frothed some milk and turned them into cappuccinos. Sam's also has the flavored coffee syrups, and they were sugar free, which makes it even better. I bought a caramel one and a vanilla one. Let me just say that the cappuccinos were awesome, but that since I'm only used to having about 3/4 a cup of coffee in the morning that right now my hands are shaking!! Caffeine highs are great! I can only imagine how Scott feels right now because he never drinks coffee in the morning. He did something really sweet for me. I had extra time this morning so I went out and got the paper and decided to read it before school. He had scraped all the frost off of the windows of my car for me. Isn't that so sweet? I did make him a coddled egg and cappuccino for breakfast though. I'm trying to do better about cooking for us more. Anyways, if you want a cappuccino machine with a milk frother you can get it at Sam's on sale for $89. It is by Krups. They only had 3 or 4 left though. I'm really wishing I was a stay at home Mom today. I guess I need a kid first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on the new addition- the espresso machine! I'm sure you'll grow to love it.
Okay- you Pense girls and your espresso machines. I shall not covet the machines!
That was sweet of Scott to scrape your windows!! You were equally sweet to fix him breakfast.
Post a Comment