Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Icy Tuesday
I can most definitely say that I am not in the least bit pleased to be sitting here writing on my blog at work. These long weekends spoil me and make me not want to go back to work! Mom is "sick" this morning. I'm going to have to do that sometime soon. Maybe in February. I am not a fan of the cold. School should just be cancelled when it is this cold. And, we shouldn't have to make up the days. Yesterday Mom made breakfast, so I got up early and went to that, then we went and worked out and she went to the dentist with me and then we ran to do some errands. I was mostly trying to do some Valentine's Day shopping for Scott. We didn't have time to make it to one place, so I'll have to go back some other time. I got some Valentine's day towels for the kitchen, and some cute Valentine cooking and candy making things at Michael's. And guess what, it didn't cost me anything. Thanks to my gift card from Jen for Christmas. At Target I got some window treatments for our bedroom. We're finally getting those final touches done. We hung one of them up and I really like the way it looks. They go at the top and tie with a ribbon in two places. Right now they are cream colored with a cream colored ribbon, but I'm going to buy some brown ribbon and put that on instead. My next project will be to buy us some lamps and decorate the shades with chocolate ribbon as well. It's all the HGTV I've been watching. Scott the goldfish has a fungus again. I don't know what's wrong with him. He got one last year and we had to go buy fungus medicine for him and it finally went away. He looked so gross. His tail rotted off and the whole side of him looked like a chewed up corn on the cob. Gross huh? We're going to brave the cold tonight and go to Petsmart and buy him some medicine and get Princess and Jerry some cat food. Happy Tuesday and stay warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment