Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Teeth Cleaning Day
Jerry and Sasha are at the vet right now so they can get their teeth cleaned. I'm feeling nervous about it because they have to be put under anesthesia. Jerry did not appreciate not being able to eat anything after 10:00 last night and he really didn't appreciate being put in his carrier. It took several attempts to get him in there. I'm very glad he's declawed! I finally got him in backwards. I think he needs to loose a little weight because I could barely fit him in there. I'm glad it's already hump day. There are 17 school days until we get our next break!! I got the ribbon for our curtains last night. They were out of the really thick kind in the sewing section, so I got a sheer kind with stripes. Hopefully the weight of the curtains won't rip it off. I'm attempting to sew it by hand, so I'm not done yet and we'll see how it ends up. We went to the gun range this weekend with Mom and Dad, and it was a lot of fun. I think we're going to try to make it a once a week or every other week thing. I'm ready for the weekend. It's supposed to be warmer, so I'm hoping that actually happens. Richard sent us some Florida options, so I'm starting to get excited about that! I wish I was there now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment