Thursday, January 31, 2008
Snowy Thursday
We're supposed to get 5-9 inches of snow today. Unbelievable. We'll see if it actually happens. My cake I made was fabulous. I'll have to make another one soon. I'm excited because one of the girls in my CG wants to pay me to make her daughters birthday cake and another lady seemed interested in doing the same thing. It's exciting because I would like to start doing it on the side. It's good for me because it helps get some of my creative frustrations out! I found this fabulous cake decorating website called fancyflours.com that I ordered some things from yesterday. They had so many things I wanted to get. Luckily they e-mailed me a free shipping coupon, so now I have another reason to order! They even had edible cake jewels that look like real gemstones. Pretty awesome. I hope my school day today goes by as quickly as my other days have been going. It's the last day in January, so that just means that we're a little bit closer to spring time!! Happy Snowy Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment