Saturday, January 26, 2008
Don't you like my new header? Lauren made it for me! It was a great Friday surprise. I was having a rough day, so I needed it. I had to be so mean to my kids on Friday. I actually yelled, and I mean yelled at a 3rd grader. I hate to do that, but it did the job and the entire class was silent the rest of the time they were in art. I bet I won't have problems from them again. I decided that for my little kids we were going to watch an art movie. So, I go check one out on Winslow Homer. It wasn't a good choice. During the movie he keeps having flashbacks to war scenes and a little girl in the movie said "damn". I don't think they heard it though. Let's hope. So then I switch the Francisco Goya for 1st and 2nd grade. It was much better, except at one point he said "jackass" when referring to a print he made with the king as a donkey. I just couldn't win yesterday. Then, when I got home Lola had diarrhea in her crate, and it was on our white carpet. Scott had told me that she threw up earlier, but I was just hoping it was an isolated incident. She threw up 2 different times last night, and Sasha threw up. It was while I was cleaning poop off the floor that she tracked to the door (it was on her feet), that I thought about having a baby with diarrhea everywhere and coming home from work tired and having to clean it up. I am most definitely going to have to stay at home. I'm just to high stress of a person to be able to deal with all that. I made Lola a vet appt. but I don't think we're going to go because she has kept all her food and water down today and so has Sasha. I think maybe it was a doggie stomach virus. Wednesday I found out one of the girls in our CG is pregnant and this morning I found out my friend from Preston is pregnant too. I'm getting ready to go rock wall climbing,so I hope it will be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment