Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yesterday was a pretty good Monday. It started off pouring down rain, but after I got to school it quit and became a pretty day. These pretty days are going to spoil me and then when it gets cold again I'm really not going to appreciate it! When I got home from school I made some pink rice krispie treats and this morning I used my heart cookie cutter to make them into hearts. Scott finished putting up the chair railing yesterday. All he has to do know is paint it. He bought the crown molding, so he'll probably start on that soon. Will's room is coming together! We met Mom and Dad at Abuelo's to do the early bird special, and then they went with us to register at Babies R Us. I think we wore Dad out while we were there. Registering for a baby is kind of overwhelming. It's not as fun as when you get married, because I felt pressure to register for the right stuff. I kept feeling like I was forgetting important stuff, even though I don't think I was. Luckily, I can still add stuff on line and go back with Mom. Babies need a lot more stuff than I thought! Speaking of babies, Will has been getting the hiccups lately. He did last night while I was in bed for a while. This morning he's just been madly rolling around and pushing me. He did that yesterday, and it was really hard not to laugh when my shirt was rippling around. I can't believe how fast it's going. I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow. We're going to go do a 3D/4D ultrasound session soon. I just need to see when Scott will have a Saturday off in March. I'm really excited about that.

No comments: