Monday, February 9, 2009

What a Monday morning. It is raining cats and dogs outside. I really enjoyed my weekend. Friday after school I went and worked out with Mom and then hung out at their house for a while. It was nice having dinner with Mom and Dad and Deborah. It was like the good old days. Saturday morning I got up early and Mom, Deb and I went to breakfast at the Wild Fork. Nothing else was opened except for Russel Stovers, so we made our purchases their and then took Scott some coffee at work. Mom and I went to Reasor's, Michael's and Kohl's after that and then I went home to get ready for the ballet. The ballet was really good, and it was fun getting dressed up. Sunday I got up early again and went over to Mom's. For the past month or so I have been waking up between 5:35 and 5:50 and I can't go back to sleep. It kind of sucks! We ate some oatmeal and then went to Target to look around. Deb had to go back so I hung out at Mom's for a while. If I'm at home too long by myself when Scott's at work I get really lonely, so Mom and Dad get me by default. Scott and I went to our childbirth community group last night. It's only for 6 weeks, but I already feel like we learned a lot. I'm sad for my weekend to be over already, but at least next weekend is Valentine's Day and a 3 day weekend!!!! Happy Monday.

No comments: