Wednesday, February 4, 2009
We've made it to the halfway point of the work week. This work week is already longer than last weeks. I like the kind like last week. Minus the ice outside! Yesterday all of our teachers were in a meeting, so that meant that every class had a substitute. You know how kids act when they have a substitute. Now, imagine putting up with that all day! So, I was definitely tired when I got home. Scott went to get his hair cut after work, so Jerry and I had a short nap on the love seat. I love my reclining love seat. I didn't intend on taking a nap, but I guess I made it. I made some yummy macaroni and cheese last night. I made it like Mom's, and I used sharp cheddar cheese and some smoked Gouda with it. She was right, the Gouda gives it that extra little kick. Along with the cayenne pepper of course. Unfortunately my love of spicy foods has not been appreciated by my body lately. Yeah for Tums. I have a feeling that February is going to fly by. The only good thing about February is Valentine's Day, so I don't think I'll be too upset about it. Plus, spring comes in March. I'm just looking forward to 70 degrees for Friday. Especially since it was only 17 when I drove to work. Happy cold Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment